Friday, December 10, 2010

Surprises

Today I was surprised to find four walkers on the Rail Trail in this bitter cold.
Another surprise was the Operations Manager's face after work, the management team were all staring out the doors with a curious look.
I had a bunch of boxes and they all watched as if a magic show was going on, and I wasn't going to disappoint.
We are allowed to take boxes as long as we have them checked by A.P. (Asset Protection) first. Part of the check is also to break them down and tape them together.
On with the show.
So, I took my keys sliced the tape unfolded two of the four boxes, immediately after I unclipped my belt and swung it out in one movement ( picture your Dad or Grandfather when you needed discipline), threaded it through my new rack and tightened it down. You should have seen their faces......

No comments: