Friday, May 20, 2011

New Seattle

Well I have moved, I longer reside in Johnstown New York.
Yes, I have relocated to another place. Maybe I, did not relocate but the country relocated on me, because it still looks and smells the same (leather factories produce an odor that you won't forget... ever, kind of like Hershey P.A. only replace the smell of chocolate with rotten flesh and caustic solution)
but this is definitely not New York it's more like New Seattle with worse coffee.
 Things have improved though, take our previous forecast here and compare to now.
I almost didn't recognize the yellow thing because I haven't seen it in so long.


Weather for Johnstown, NY 12095

66°F | °CThuFriSatSun
Scattered ThunderstormsScattered ThunderstormsScattered ThunderstormsMostly Cloudy
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SE at 5 mph
Humidity: 78%75°F | 55°F68°F | 54°F74°F | 54°F72°F | 55°F


I haven't made much progress on the junk bike , because I am too lazy right now.
I have made progress with my weight reduction (on me not the bikes) I started around 376lbs
and now at 349lbs I still have a long way to go, but I didn't start riding to lose weight I started riding to be more active. I started trying to control myself with eating habits to lose weight.
Have a happy Friday, lukeofny

No comments: